Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Do you want your child to have a cell phone and not run up the bill - this is a great solution for you!!
• There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
Straight Talk is a great alternative to committing to a company plan!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Welcome to SNAP, where you’ll find creativity at your fingertips. There is something a bit different about being a creative blogger…Instead of dissecting life and examining the pieces like many online writers, we’re busy dreaming, sharing and building things up.
To ensure an optimal experience, tickets to this event are limited. Register today!
Queen Bee Market at SNAP!, is set to showcase the very best in modern handmade, carefully selected just for you. Get ready to shop an incredible inventory of items – from jewelry and home goods to a variety of other one of a kind treasures.
Here is where SNAP will be held
The on-site hotel is a Springhill Suites, by Marriott Hotel. Rooms will be available at a discounted rated for $129. Simply mention that you are with SNAP! when you book.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Have a Fun Career from Home and Become the Local Go To Mom!
Juice in the City connects local businesses and local moms to create local discovery and fun for all moms in your area. With Juice in the City, you can:
Most moms already have the skills we're looking for:
- Knowledge of local businesses and a desire to help them grow
- You enjoy challenges and have excellent communication skills.
- You have good insight on what deals other moms would enjoy
- You enjoy talking to local shop owners and building community
- Prior sales / customer experience is a plus but not required.
With flexible hours and the ability to take your kids to work with you, this is unlike any company you've worked for!
HOW TO APPLY:
To get started on the application process, simply fill out an application, which takes no more than five minutes.
CLICK HERE: http://tinyurl.com/juiceroots [Be sure to state my name, Chrissy Farnan as the person who referred you to JuiceintheCity.com when you are asked during Stage 2 of the application.]
To get started on the application process, fill out a simple application, which takes no more than five-minutes. Go to http://tinyurl.com/juiceroots
Monday, August 1, 2011
From boot cut to flare jeans and even the ever so popular jean leggings, Express has the denim essentials you need! For a limited time, enter for a chance to win free jeans! Express will be giving away 50 free pairs that you could possibly be rockin’ on the sidewalk!
What are your favorite style of jeans for the fall? My favorite are the Flair So I can wear them with boots.
Keep en eye out for colored jeans this fall, RED is in, I might have to get a pair of these for myself.
What a great fun color for fall!!
Are you interested in a FREE pair of jeans? Express is giving away Jeans, 50 pair, hop on over to enter for your chance to win!
What about you? Do you have a favorite pair of jeans?
Leave a comment with your fall favorites